・WM’s vision measuring systems inherits German KELCH company's international high-end technology.
・In the fields of measuring systems, we integrated with electrical, mechanism, software, and optical to offer customers more flexible applications.
・WM’s vision measuring machine adopts special composite materials and a movable bridge structure with steel wire transmission to achieve 1.5um unidirectional repeatability.
- Z axis adopts special composite materials with hollow lightweight design and an extended granite base to makes sure of outstanding stability and achieve repeatability of 1.5um
- X Y axis rolling drive utilizes 12.5º nuts for fast, smooth, and non-skid positioning.
- Edge detection and mapping functions enable fast reverse engineering or model comparison.
- Optional Renishaw(UK) probe for 3D measuring.
- Optional Hi-Res Sony/TEO 1/3" CCD and NAVITAR(USA) zoom lens for sharper images.
- Come with intuitive and powerful USA-made software.
- Equip with auto-navigation, continuous zoom, and Z-axis auto-focusing.
- Optional grating scale from Renishaw(UK) or MIT scale with 0.5um resolution.
- Motion system controlled with Panasonic or YASKAWA controller.
- Motion system equipped with THL(Japan) guideway for high accuracy and repeatability.
- Support multi-format report output: WORD, EXCEL, TXT, PDF, BMP, DXF, CAD.