WM’s coordinate measuring machines are made of high-precise nature granite with a stable expansion coefficient (5.2*10-6), water absorptivity (<0.2 or less), high intensity, and high rigidity(HS 85。) at the international level.
- Integrated granite-material guideways offer stable thermal performance with low deformation.
- The full-enclosed surrounding guideway structure ensures measuring accuracy.
- Equipped with anti-collision protection to minimize the risk of damaging the workpiece.
- Installed with 21 compensation technologies to minimize measuring errors.
- Y-axis motion secured by dovetail guideways for accuracy, rigidity, stability, and repeatability.
- Gas cylinder balanced Z axis for higher stability and motion accuracy.
- The adoption of advanced F.E.M (finite element method ) for stable and reliable deformation resistance.